Want to take your pasta to the next level? Say hello to these juicy and absolutely mouth-watering mozzarella stuffed meatballs.
Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs | Homemade Recipes
The Internet goes absolutely nuts for stuffed dishes. It could be something as simple as chicken stuffed with feta, spinach and sundried tomatoes or crazy as brownies stuffed with Oreos and Nutella (chocolate overload). These stuffed dishes are perfect for impressing a date or your loved ones and we’ve got another recipe to add to your collection. Get ready to have your socks knocked off by these tender and juicy mozzarella stuffed meatballs. Each bite comes packed with flavor from seasoned ground beef, hot & spicy Italian sausage and ooey gooey mozzarella cheese.
- block of low moisture mozzarella cheese, cut into 3/4′ cubes
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 lb. hot Italian sausage
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 c. bread crumbs
- 1/4 c. parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c. whole milk
- 1/2 c. chopped parsley
- tomato sauce
- Cut the mozzarella into 3/4′ cubes and store them in the refrigerator while preparing the meatballs.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, Italian sausage, garlic powder, salt, black pepper, bread crumbs, parmesan, eggs, whole milk and parsley.
- Roll golf ball-sized balls with the meat mixture.
- Squeeze a cube of mozzarella into the middle of each ball and smooth it out.
- Cover the meatballs with tomato sauce.
- Cook on high for 2 to 2.5 hours in a slowcooker.
Check out the full recipe over at Reddit, thanks to rgoose83.
- Homemade Meatballs Recipe
- 14 Homemade Spaghetti Recipes For Your Pasta Cravings
- 10 Healthy Ground Beef Recipes
- 11 Unique Pasta Recipes You Never Knew You Wanted
- Homemade Spaghetti Sauce Recipe
- How To Make Eggplant Parmesan | Homemade Recipes
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media:
Leave a Reply