Give your brownies the upgrade they deserve by stuffing them with Oreos and Nutella. Prepare for a chocolate overload with these Oreo brownies.
Oreo Brownies Filled With Nutella Are What You Need In Your Life
I love Oreos. I love Nutella. I love brownies.
And if there's something that you should know about me, it's that I love to combine all of my favorite ingredients into super amazing snacks, lunches or desserts. While I stuffed sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, and feta cheese in a chicken breast for my last recipe, today's recipe is for all of you that have the sweetest of sweet-tooths.
My creation, inspired by foodsnots‘s Oreo & peanut butter brownie cakes from Instructables, features two layers of Oreo cookies, smothered in Nutella's regular hazelnut spread, covered in fudge brownie batter and baked to perfection. Topped with your choice of ice cream (preferably vanilla or Cookies n' Cream), these Oreo brownies will leave you in a chocolate-frenzied haze…
in a good way.
- Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix
- 1/4 c. water
- 2/3 c. vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- Combine the brownie mix, 2 eggs, water and vegetable oil in a large bowl until there are no clumps.
- Place a thin layer of the brownie batter at the bottom of an oven-safe pan.
- Use a knife to place Nutella on each Oreo then line the pan with them.
- Add another layer of Nutella-covered Oreos above them.
- Cover the entire thing with the rest of the brownie batter and smooth it out.
- Bake at 350F for 45 to 55 minutes. You'll know it's ready when you stab the brownie with a toothpick and it comes out clean.
- Enjoy while hot, topped with your choice of ice cream.
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media: