A backyard barbecue calls for BBQ ribs, sausages, hamburgers, hot dogs, steak…and of course grilled corn on the cob.
Grilled Corn on the Cob with Chili-Lime Butter & Cotija Cheese
Summer may be coming to an end, but that doesn’t mean that you should pack up the grill, put it in the garage and call it a season. Even if the temperature begins to dip a bit, don’t you still deserve a nice rack of BBQ ribs, juicy sausage and butter-coated corn on the cob every once in awhile? Whether you’re prepping for a backyard party or just want to grill up for yourself, you’re going to need a delicious grilled corn on the cob recipe to complete your meal.
- 6 ears of corn, unshucked
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 3 limes, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic.
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup cotija or feta cheese
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- Start by heating your grill to a medium/high heat then add the corn in their husks. Grill each side until the husks get a little bit black, which should take about 3 minutes per side.
- In a bowl, mix the room temperature butter, chili powder, minced garlic, cayenne pepper, lime juice, salt and black pepper.
- When your corn is done, pull back the husks and rub the chili-lime-garlic butter all over the corn. Garnish the corn with the cotija/feta cheese and chopped cilantro.
- Jalapeño Corn Chowder Salad | Homemade Recipes
- A Dozen Grilled Seafood Recipes For Your Next Seafood Feast
- 10 Grilled Chicken Breast Recipes
- Grilled Zucchini Hasselback | Homemade Recipes
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media: