Cap off the week with some buffalo chicken zucchini boats. It’s the best way to enjoy your favorite buffalo chicken without all the carbs.
RELATED: Homemade Zucchini Carrot Muffins
Low-Carb Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Boats
- 2 pcs. shredded chicken breasts
- 2 oz. softened cream cheese
- 3/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 3-4 zucchini
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese of your choice
- 2-3 tbsp. ranch dressing
- For garnish: avocado slices, sliced onion, cilantro
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9″ x 13″ baking pan with some cooking spray.
- Slice your zucchini lengthwise and scoop out the seeds.
- Place your zucchini on your baking pan with the scooped-out side facing up.
- Add your shredded chicken, buffalo sauce, and cream cheese in a small bowl and mix until your chicken’s well-coated.
- Scoop your buffalo chicken mixture into your zucchini.
- Sprinkle a generous serving of shredded cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until tender.
- Drizzle with your favorite dressing and garnish before serving.
Don’t forget to download, save, or share this handy recipe card for reference:
These buffalo chicken zucchini boats are the perfect snack for anyone on a low-carb diet. We hope you enjoyed this recipe, and we have more keto-friendly recipes in store for you.
Have you tried making these zucchini boats? Share your tips in the comments section below!
- Low Carb Keto Eggplant Parmesan Recipe
- Delicious Southern Style Air Fryer Fried Chicken Recipe [Like KFC]
- 13 Healthy Homemade Halloween Candy Recipes
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies! You can also WRITE FOR US and share your delectable recipes!