Start your day off right with this healthy and delicious avocado egg toast. A no-fuss breakfast winner.
Avocado Egg Toast | Homemade Recipes
Eating healthy should start at the time you wake up, which means breakfast. While you can chow down on greasy bacon or sausage, there are other options (really?). Vegetarian-friendly and healthy as can be, this avocado egg toast is just what you need—a simple, quick and filling meal that you can sit down and eat or take on-the-go. Learn how to prepare this easy breakfast treat below.
- 4 slices of wheat bread
- 2 ripe avocados
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Start by brushing each slice of bread with olive oil, then set them aside.
- Remove the pit and seed from the avocados and mash the meat with a fork.
- Throw garlic salt into the avocado mash.
- Toast your bread slices in a large pan over medium heat. Do this until each slice is golden brown.
- When finished, spread 2 to 3 tablespoons of the avocado mash on each slice of bread.
- On the side, add the 4 eggs into a pot and add water. Bring the water to a boil, turn off the heat, cover the pot and cook for 5-8 minutes.
- Scoop each egg out, peel it and remove the yellow yolk. Cut up the egg whites into small pieces.
- Spread the avocado mash over each slice of bread and then and lay the egg whites all over the avocado mash.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- 10 Homemade Grilled Cheese Recipes
- How To Cut An Avocado
- How To Make An Omelet | 10 Recipes That Are Eggsactly What You’re Looking For
- Hash Brown Breakfast Cups
- Homemade Egg McMuffin Recipe
Check Out This Post From Pioneer Settler:
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media: