This 90-second keto bread recipe is super easy and is made with only 4 ingredients! If you’re a bread lover but in a keto diet then, you’re going to love this recipe.
How to Make Easy and Yummy 90-Second Keto Bread
What You’ll Need:
- 3 tablespoons of almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon of butter
Place the butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Melt the butter and swirl the bowl until coated.
Mix the almond flour, egg, and baking powder together with the butter; whisk thoroughly until smooth.
Step 3: Microwave the Batter
Microwave the batter for 1 minute and 30 seconds, or until it’s firm.
Step 4: Let It Cool
Remove the bread from microwave and let cool before slicing in half.
Keto Bread Baking Tips
View this post on Instagram
Like any normal bread, keto bread will get all dried-up and hard if left in the open for too long. But the good news is that due to the amount of fat along with the egg whites, keto bread does not quickly go bad as compared to regular bread when kept at room temperature.
Now, you can enjoy a guilt-free microwave bread.
After going through many iterations for this keto bread recipe, I can say that it’s really worth it. This healthy recipe offers a delectable treat for your taste buds. The bread is sturdy but it still has that delicate crust and air pockets which makes good bread.
- You can opt to toast the bread 2 minutes on each side for a more flavorful taste.
- When baking, use a ramekin. Preheat the oven to 375 F and bake for 10-15 minutes. If you’re making grilled cheese then you can choose a square sized ramekin.
- You can use 1 tablespoon of coconut flour as an alternative for almond flour.
- Coconut oil can also be a substitute butter when making this keto bread.
- Cool the bread in an oven or toaster rack for a significant time (if needed) to avoid that eggy taste. Letting it cool in a chopping board can often times change the color of the bottom section of the bread.
Variations For This Recipe
What’s good about keto bread is that it resembles normal bread but with lesser carbs! Plus, what’s even better with this healthy recipe is that you can add variations to it. If you’re craving for something peanut-y, you can add peanut butter. And, if you’re in a mood for something spiced, adding garlic would be the way to go.
You can check out this 90-second keto bread recipe tutorial video from Gimme Delicious:
Once you taste this recipe, guaranteed you won’t crave for regular bread anymore.
Have you tried your own version of the 90-second keto bread recipe? Let us know in the comments section!
- 15 Baking Ingredient Hacks You Need To Know
- 11 Healthy Keto One Pot Meals You Should Try Today
- 10 Kale Recipes That Will Spice Up Your Life
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies! You can also WRITE FOR US and share your delectable recipes!