This 90-second keto bread recipe is super easy and is made with only 4 ingredients! If you're a bread lover but on a keto diet then, you're going to love this recipe.
RELATED: 15 Sugar-Free Keto Dessert Recipes For Sweet Tooths
How to Make Easy and Yummy 90-Second Keto Bread
Click here to jump to the recipe card.
- 3 tablespoons of almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- Paleo Friendly
- 365 by Whole Foods Market products give you that dance-down-the-aisles feeling, virtual aisles too! Our huge range of choices...
- An Amazon brand
- Place the butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Melt the butter and swirl the bowl until coated.
- Mix the almond flour, egg, and baking powder together with the butter; whisk thoroughly until smooth.
- Microwave the batter for 1 minute and 30 seconds, or until it's firm.
- Remove the bread from the microwave and let cool before slicing in half.
Don’t forget to download, save, or share this handy recipe card for reference:
Once you taste this recipe, guaranteed you won't crave regular bread anymore.
Have you tried your own version of the 90-second keto bread recipe? Let us know in the comments section!
- 15 Baking Ingredient Hacks You Need To Know
- 11 Healthy Keto One Pot Meals You Should Try Today
- 10 Kale Recipes That Will Spice Up Your Life
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies! You can also WRITE FOR US and share your delectable recipes!
Also, make sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter!
This was super easy and delicious. I added some psyllium flakes and baked it for 2 min. Accidentally I incorporated the butter in the mixture but still tasty, I think it made it feel like real bread, close to the one I’m used to it.
Used unsalty butter and ommited the salt totally and it tasted a bit sweet. Delicious with smoked salmon and tartar cream.
Do you have the recipe for a whole large bread?