This 90-second keto bread recipe is super easy and is made with only 4 ingredients! If you’re a bread lover but on a keto diet then, you’re going to love this recipe.
How to Make Easy and Yummy 90-Second Keto Bread
- 3 tablespoons of almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 365 by Whole Foods Market products give you that dance-down-the-aisles feeling, virtual aisles too! Our huge range of choices...
- Place the butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Melt the butter and swirl the bowl until coated.
- Mix the almond flour, egg, and baking powder together with the butter; whisk thoroughly until smooth.
- Microwave the batter for 1 minute and 30 seconds, or until it’s firm.
- Remove the bread from the microwave and let cool before slicing in half.
Don’t forget to download, save, or share this handy recipe card for reference:
Once you taste this recipe, guaranteed you won’t crave regular bread anymore.
Have you tried your own version of the 90-second keto bread recipe? Let us know in the comments section!
- 15 Baking Ingredient Hacks You Need To Know
- 11 Healthy Keto One Pot Meals You Should Try Today
- 10 Kale Recipes That Will Spice Up Your Life
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies! You can also WRITE FOR US and share your delectable recipes!