It’s time to give your dinner menu a spicy kick! This Sriracha chicken burger is a delicious choice for hot sauce fans everywhere.
How to Make a Spicy Sriracha Chicken Burger
Whether you’re looking for a new chicken recipe or an easy weeknight dinner, this Sriracha chicken burger is the perfect choice. Made from a paste of chili peppers, distilled vinegar, garlic, sugar and salt, Sriracha is an iconic hot sauce for a reason – it’s spicy and delicious, and it tastes great on almost anything. We especially love it with pickles and cabbage on this tasty chicken burger. Check out the recipe below to spice up your dinner menu.
- 4 tbsp. Sriracha sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- pinch of salt
- 4 to 6 boneless chicken thighs (with skin)
- salt and pepper
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- cooking oil
- shredded purple cabbage
- burger buns
- pickled jalapeños or pickles of your choice (optional)
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients over medium heat. Bring the sauce to a slow simmer until it has thickened.
- On a large plate, combine flour, garlic and onion powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Coat the chicken in the eggs, then coat it in the seasoned flour. Set aside.
- In a heavy-duty pot, heat the oil. Fry the chicken until golden brown or cooked through, around 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Toss the fried chicken with the Sriracha sauce. Be sure to coat evenly.
- Toast the buns, then spread on the mayonnaise and shredded cabbage.
- Add the glazed chicken on top, then drizzle again with mayonnaise.
- Top with your favorite pickles, then add the top bun. Enjoy!
- Sriracha Sauce Recipe
- Nashville Hot Chicken Recipe
- 14 Spicy Recipes That Are Packing Some Heat
- Pulled Chicken Burger Recipe
- Chicken Sandwich Recipe With Avocado, Lettuce & Tomato
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media: