A complicated sandwich with lots of ingredients doesn’t necessarily make it better. Keep it simple with this avocado, lettuce, tomato and chicken sandwich.
Chicken Sandwich Recipe With Avocado, Lettuce & Tomato
When it comes to food, sometimes you just have to keep it plain and simple. If you’re relaxing at home, why not enjoy a nice, marinated chicken sandwich with only the essentials: lettuce, tomato and (of course) avocado? In a matter of minutes, you can create a no-fuss sandwich packed with refreshing and delicious flavors. Check out the healthy recipe, from user Crafted Sophistication, below.
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- 2-4 lettuce leaves
- 1 hot house tomato
- 2 chicken breasts or thighs, seasoned
- 1 loaf of whole grain seed bread, sliced
- Season the chicken with 2 tablespoons of soya sauce, salt, sugar and pepper. Let it sit in the refrigerator overnight. Once it’s done marinating, cook the chicken over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes. Set it aside. Wash your vegetables and cut them into sandwich-appropriate slices.
- Lightly drizzle olive oil over one side of each bread slice and toast ’em up.
- Something unique you can do with the avocado is treat it like butter and spread it on the bread. This will prevent the juice from the tomato to soak into the bread and make it soggy.
- While you can assemble your sandwich in any way, my preferred method is lettuce, tomato, avocado, chicken and another piece of lettuce.
- The Best Sandwich You Can Make From Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Sandwich Recipes To Make For Lunch!
- 10 Homemade Grilled Cheese Recipes
- Stuffed Chicken with Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Spinach, and Cheese
- Avocado Egg Toast | Homemade Recipes
- How To Cut An Avocado The Right Way
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media:
[…] Chicken Sandwich Recipe With Avocado, Lettuce & Tomato […]