This homemade pumpkin spice bread is perfect for your family. It’s packed with just the right amount of sweetness and, of course, pumpkin spice!
RELATED: Best Pumpkin Spice Muffins
How To Make Pumpkin Spice Bread
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 can solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 eggs, beaten lightly
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
Reminder: Preheat your oven to 350° F (or 175°C) and greased the 9×5-inches loaf pan.
- Even Toast Technology - The toaster oven interior is specially designed for even toasting of up to 4 slices of bread at a...
- Small Package With Big Oven Heat - Wide temperature range of 150 to 450 degrees F lets you cook with the convenience of an...
- Multi Functional - Our toaster oven comes with many features and cooking functions some of which include: baking, broiling,...
- Using a large bowl, mix the sugar, oil, and eggs. When done, add the pumpkin and continue mixing the ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, all-purpose flour, baking soda and powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, ground cloves, and the allspice.
- Alternately add the pumpkin mixture with water. Beat the mixture after each addition of water.
- Pour the finished mixture into the greased loaf pans.
- Bake for 60 to 65 minutes. Baking Hack: Insert a toothpick in the center. If it comes out clean, the bread is already cooked.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pan.
- Serve and enjoy!
Don’t forget to download, save, or share this handy recipe card for reference:
With the fall season coming, this pumpkin spice bread is a sure hit for all your celebrations. Gone are days of eating bland pumpkin bread, this recipe is loaded with the right spices and flavors.
What’s your favorite fall recipe? Have you tried this pumpkin bread recipe? Let us know in the comments section!
- 15 Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipes You Need This Fall
- Easy and Healthy Air Fryer Pumpkin Fries Recipe
- Easy Two Ingredient Pizza Dough Perfect For Your Next Snack
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies! You can also WRITE FOR US and share your delectable recipes!