This homemade pumpkin spice bread is perfect for your family. It's packed with just the right amount of sweetness and, of course, pumpkin spice!
RELATED: Best Pumpkin Spice Muffins
How To Make Pumpkin Spice Bread
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 can solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 eggs, beaten lightly
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
Reminder: Preheat your oven to 350° F (or 175°C) and greased the 9×5-inches loaf pan.
- Space Saving – Our compact toaster oven has a spacious interior to hold a 9" personal pizza, 4 bread slices, 4 pork chops,...
- Must-Haves – 3 knobs: Bake | Broil |Toast, and you can warm food. Set the temperature up to 450° F. Adjust the timer...
- Easy to Clean – The crumb tray makes cleanup simple. Just open the tray out and dump the crumbs. Even Toast Shade - Make...
- Using a large bowl, mix the sugar, oil, and eggs. When done, add the pumpkin and continue mixing the ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, all-purpose flour, baking soda and powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, ground cloves, and the allspice.
- Alternately add the pumpkin mixture with water. Beat the mixture after each addition of water.
- Pour the finished mixture into the greased loaf pans.
- Bake for 60 to 65 minutes. Baking Hack: Insert a toothpick in the center. If it comes out clean, the bread is already cooked.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pan.
- Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to download, save, or share this handy recipe card for reference:
With the fall season coming, this pumpkin spice bread is a sure hit for all your celebrations. Gone are days of eating bland pumpkin bread, this recipe is loaded with the right spices and flavors.
What's your favorite fall recipe? Have you tried this pumpkin bread recipe? Let us know in the comments section!
- 15 Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipes You Need This Fall
- Easy and Healthy Air Fryer Pumpkin Fries Recipe
- Easy Two Ingredient Pizza Dough Perfect For Your Next Snack
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies! You can also WRITE FOR US and share your delectable recipes!