Pumpkin fries are healthy, flavorful, and versatile. Here's a way to make them using one of our most loved gadgets: the air fryer.
RELATED: 11 Mouthwatering Air Fryer Pork Chops Recipe You Need To Cook Now
Super Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Fries Recipe
Click here to jump to the recipe card.
- 2 lbs. pumpkin (whole or pre-cut)
- Any combination of dry herbs and spices
- Cooking oil spray
- THE ONLY PRODUCT YOU’LL NEED: This versatile product functions as an air fryer, rotisserie oven and dehydrator, perfect for...
- EFFORTLESS COOKING: This multi-functional air fryer cooks faster than an oven and does not require preheating, while helping...
- CONVENIENT ACCESSORIES: Interior lighting allows you to easily watch your food as it cooks. Accessories include 2 air flow...
Reminder: Preheat your air fryer at 360°F for at least 3 minutes to prevent your pumpkin fries from being soggy. Skip steps 1-4 if you have pre-cut pumpkins on hand.
- Peel the skin off your pumpkin and slice it in half (lengthwise).
- Chop your pumpkin into 1/2 inch thick.
- Pat your pumpkin dry with a paper towel or a clean cloth right after to remove excess moisture.
- Transfer your sliced pumpkin in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle your pumpkin with the spices of your choice. Make sure your pumpkin strips are evenly coated with the seasoning.
- Arrange your pumpkin strips inside. Make sure there's enough space between each piece such that they're not touching each other.
- Spray some on your pumpkin fries.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes, or until crisp and golden brown.
Serving Suggestion: They're best served fresh out of the fryer with some Greek yogurt or ranch dressing, or along with your favorite meaty dishes.
Don't forget to download, save, or share this handy recipe card for reference:
Air fryer pumpkin fries are great as a snack or as a side dish for your favorite fall recipes. We hope you enjoyed this yummy, healthy snack, and stay tuned for more.
How do you season your pumpkin fries? Share your ideas in the comments section below!
- Easy Air Fryer Sweet Potato Chips Recipe For Your Next Snack
- 15 Appetizing Canned Pumpkin Recipes You Need To Try Now
- Homemade Italian Pastry | Nutella-Filled Bomboloni
Don't forget to keep in touch, foodies! You can also WRITE FOR US and share your delectable recipes!
Also, make sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter!
Any alternative for the majority of us who don’t have an air fryer? No suggestions on seasoning?, what part is the recipe?