If you’re searching for the perfect home-cooked meal that requires almost no effort, look no further. These mozza meatballs are cheesy, delicious, and surprisingly easy to make.
How to Make These Tasty Mozza Meatballs
A delicious meal doesn’t always require spending hours in the kitchen! If your goal is to prepare a delicious home-cooked meal while barely lifting a finger, this meatball recipe is perfect for you. These mozza meatballs are incredibly tasty, and they can be made in less than an hour. Add a few of these meatballs to a plate of spaghetti for the perfect Italian dinner, or serve them a la carte for a tasty appetizer. Check out the recipe below, and be sure to leave your own meatball ideas in the comments!
- cooking oil
- 1 lb. ground beef (80% lean, 20% fat)
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 24 pcs mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, sliced
- marinara sauce
- 2 tbsp parsley and spring onions, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except the oil, cheese and salsa.
- After ingredients are combined, shape a small handful of ground beef into a meatball.
- Press a cube of cheese into the meat, then reshape it into a ball.
- Repeat steps 3-4 until you’ve made 24 meatballs.
- In a large heavy duty pot, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
- Use a large spoon to slowly drop meatballs into the hot oil. Fry for about 2 minutes each, then set aside on a paper-lined plate.
- Place the meatballs on a baking sheet, about 1-2 inches apart.
- Scatter the shredded cheese over the meatballs, then bake in the oven until the cheese melts.
- Place meatballs on a plate, then garnish with parsley and spring onions. Dip them in marinara sauce and enjoy!
- Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
- Homemade Meatballs Recipe
- 15 Healthy Ground Turkey Recipes
- Baked Meatball Recipe
- 10 Healthy Ground Beef Recipes
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media: