Serve up something clean and healthy with this simple chicken tenders recipe packed with bits of asparagus and cherry tomatoes.
Healthy Chicken Tenders Recipe With Asparagus & Tomatoes
It can be tough to eat healthy without a proper recipe.
Knowing what you’re going to make and which ingredients you’re going to be using makes it easy to cut out fatty foods from your life, especially if you’re a big fan of fast food. But just because you’re eating healthy, that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a flavorful dinner. Today we’ll be showing you a simple balsamic-glazed healthy chicken tenders recipe that comes packed with bits of asparagus and cherry tomatoes.
- 1/4 cup light Italian dressing
- 3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 1/4 lb. chicken tenderloins
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 lb. asparagus
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- Whisk together the Italian dressing, balsamic vinegar, red pepper flakes and honey. Set the bowl aside when done.
- On your stove, heat up a large pan with olive oil over medium/high heat.
- Season the chicken salt and pepper and place it in the pan. Cook for about 7 minutes, turning the chicken over halfway through.
- Add the dressing mixture to the pan and coat the chicken. Remove the chicken, but leave the leftover dressing mixture in the pan.
- Cut off the rough parts from the asparagus and cook it in the pan with the dressing for about 4 minutes or until tender.
- Place the chicken back into the pan and continue cooking until the dressing is thickened.
- Cook your tomatoes in a separate pan with olive oil then add them to the asparagus and chicken. Place your meal when you’re ready to eat!
- 11 Flavorful Chicken Leg Recipes You’ll Be Dying To Try
- Nashville Hot Chicken Recipe | Homemade Recipes
- How To Make Teriyaki Chicken | Homemade Recipes
- 18th Century Fried Chicken Recipe | Homemade Recipes
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media: