Celebrate National French Fry Day with these 4 awesome ways to enjoy French fries.
4 Ways To Enjoy French Fries on National French Fry Day
Every year on July 13th we celebrate National French Fry Day. Well maybe not all of us, but those of us that have a deep love affair when all types of food definitely do. While there’s still a dispute to this day as to whether fries originated in Belgium or France, there is no argument about how damn delicious they are. Not only do they make a great snack, they can also be paired with everything from a juicy double cheeseburger to a medium-rare 9 oz. steak. If you’re looking for some ways to enjoy French fries today, check out our 4 different methods in the video and tutorial below.
- 3 russet potatoes
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 purple potatoes
- 1 tbsp. white sugar
- 2 cubes beef bouillon
- 4 cups water
- Slice the potatoes into the desired cut, whether it’s the crinkle, wedge, mandolin, or regular cut.
- Add water, beef bouillon and sugar into a large bowl.
- Dump the potatoes inside and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium/high heat and place the potatoes in.
- Fry them for 1 to 2 minutes, depending on the cut.
- Drain the potatoes then freeze them for a couple of hours.
- Refry the fries until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove, drain them and serve while hot.
- 12 Healthy Baked Fries Recipes For National French Fry Day
- 12 Tasty French Fry Recipes You Won’t Forget
- Say Hello To Your New Favorite Snack: Avocado Fries
- How To Make Sweet Potato Fries | Easy Recipe
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media: