Crispy on the outside and deliciously smooth on the inside, these avocado fries are the snack you need in your life.
Say Hello To Your New Favorite Snack: Avocado Fries
Appetizers can be healthy and these avocado fries are proof. Wait…avocado fries? Did you read that right?! YES!!! With the help of breadcrumbs, a couple of eggs, and oil, you can turn rich and creamy slices of avocado into crispy and crunchy avocado fries. Pair them with Sriracha garlic dip or cilantro lime dipping sauce and you’ve got yourself a snack that you’ll be making over and over…and over again.
What You Need:
- 2 ripe avocados
- vegetable or frying oil
- bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- salt & pepper to taste
- kitchen knife
- paper towels
- Start off by cutting your avocados in half and removing the seeds. Scoop the fruit from the pit and lay it down on a cutting board. Grab your knife and cut the avocado lengthwise into 1/2 to 3/4 inch wide slices.
- Now it’s time to prepare your batter station. First, beat both of your eggs into a bowl. Next, dump out a pile of bread crumbs. Finally, repeat this process for each slice of avocado: 1) Coat it in bread crumbs 2) Dip it in egg 3) Coat it in bread crumbs 4) Set it aside.
- Grab a deep frying pan, pour in a good amount of vegetable oil and turn the stove to medium/high heat. Once the oil starts bubbling, throw in your coated avocado slices and let them fry until they are golden brown on both sides. Use tongs to flip them.
- Place all of your finished avocado fries onto a plate with a paper towel on it so that it soaks the oil. This will prevent them from getting soggy. Let them cool off for just a few minutes.
- Serve immediately with chipotle dipping sauce, Sriracha, cilantro lime, honey mustard, garlic lime or any other sauce of your choice.
- How To Cut An Avocado
- Avocado Egg Toast | Homemade Recipes
- Chicken Sandwich Recipe With Avocado, Lettuce & Tomato
Check Out This Post From Pioneer Settler:
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media: