Carrot Juice contains potassium, vitamin A from beta-carotene, biotin, vitamin K (phylloquinone), potassium and vitamin B6. Carrots are also rich in in beta-carotene, so this nutritious and delicious drink is the perfect pick-me-up for summer!
Carrot juice Recipe
- 2lbs carrots
- 5cups water
- 1cup condensed milk
- 1teaspoon finely grated nutmeg
- 1teaspoon vanilla
- Scrape outer skin of carrots.
- Cut carrots into chunks then blend (puree) with in blender.
- Pour through strainer into container.
- Keep juice & discard pulp in strainer.
- Add condensed milk & vanilla and mix (add more or less condensed based on your taste).
- Sprinkle nutmeg on top of juice & mix lightly. Best served with crushed ice.
How do you like your carrot juice? Tell us in the comment section below!
More recipes you might have missed.