Munch on these soft, chewy pumpkin spice cookies this fall to get the perfect balance of sugar, spice, and everything nice.
RELATED: Best Pumpkin Spice Muffins
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Cookies
For the pumpkin spice cookies:
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp. cream of tartar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 3/4 cup softened unsalted butter
- 1/8 tsp. ground cloves
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
For the sugar coating:
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 and 1/2 tsp cinnamon
Reminder: Preheat oven to 350 F and line a couple of baking trays with parchment paper.
- Even Toast Technology - The toaster oven interior is specially designed for even toasting of up to 4 slices of bread at a...
- Small Package With Big Oven Heat - Wide temperature range of 150 to 450 degrees F lets you cook with the convenience of an...
- Multi Functional - Our toaster oven comes with many features and cooking functions some of which include: baking, broiling,...
- Combine your dry ingredients (flour, cornstarch, baking soda, cream of tartar, salt, and spices) in one bowl.
- Cream your butter and sugar in a separate bowl until fluffy.
- Switch your mixer to the low setting and add your vanilla, eggs, and pumpkin.
- Incorporate your dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Mix until well-combined.
- Place your dough in the fridge for at least 2 hours. Take your dough out once you’re ready to bake it.
- For the sugar coating, mix the cinnamon and sugar for your cookie coating in a separate small bowl.
- Form about 1 1/2 tablespoons worth of dough into a ball, then roll each one in the sugar coating. Slightly flatten each ball.
- Lay the pumpkin spice cookies on the cookie trays. Leave 2 inches between each cookie.
- Place your cookies in the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the top part look set.
Don’t forget to download, save, or share this handy recipe card for reference:
These pumpkin spice cookies embody the essence of fall in one neat package. Let me know what you think and keep your eyes peeled for more fall treats.
What are your favorite homemade cookie recipes? Share them in the comments section below!
- Homemade Immune Boosting Recipes
- Mouthwatering Air Fryer Baked Potato Recipe For A Perfect Fall Dinner
- Easy Two Ingredient Pizza Dough Perfect For Your Next Snack
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies! You can also WRITE FOR US and share your delectable recipes!