Get creative and learn how to use pancake mix to create a delicious Chick-Fil-A inspired chicken nuggets recipe. So incredibly simple!
Pancake Battered Chicken Nuggets Recipe | Homemade Recipes
Pancake mix isn’t just for pancakes.
It can be used for crepes, cookies, toffee bars, peach cobbler…and even your pizza’s crust. You might even be surprised to know that Chick-Fil-A uses pancake mix to make their delicious chicken nuggets (you can check out the full list of ingredients here).
If you’re interested in getting creative with pancake mix, we’re going to show you how to use it to make simple and tasty chicken nuggets recipe. Check out the recipe, from Reddit user kleverone, below.
- 2 or 3 chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- canola or vegetable oil
- Slice up the raw chicken breasts into 1 x 1 inch squares.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt and white sugar. Once well mixed, make a well in the center of the mixture and throw in the milk, egg and melted butter. Mix until smooth.
- Dip all of the chicken breast squares into pancake batter.
- Fry several coated chicken breast pieces at a time in a pan with canola or vegetable oil.
- Transfer them over to a plate with paper towels, let them cool and add salt.
- Enjoy with ketchup, maple syrup, or on their own!
- How To Make Chicken Nuggets | Homemade Recipes
- 18th Century Fried Chicken Recipe | Homemade Recipes
- 14 Healthy Versions Of Your Favorite Unhealthy Recipes
- 12 Tasty French Fries Recipes You Won’t Forget
- In-N-Out Burger
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media: