Melt-in-your-mouth dark chocolate peanut butter cookies loaded with Reese's Pieces candies. You won't be able to stop at just one.
Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
As if chocolate isn't enough of a temptation, dark chocolate peanut butter cookies are downright impossible to resist. Made from chunks of dark chocolate, several cups of Reese's Pieces candies, peanut butter and cocoa powder, these rich chocolate cookies will crumble into bits with each bite. These are downright the softest and chewiest cookies you'll ever try…packed with the flavors you know and love. Check out the recipe, from Reddit user pocketmole, below.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups Reese's Pieces candies
- 1 cup dark chocolate chunks
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, mix butter and peanut butter. Add in sugar and vanilla and continue mixing. Add your eggs into this mixture one at a time and mix until well combined.
- Throw in salt, baking soda and cocoa powder and mix until dark.
- Add flour, one cup at a time, and mix. Fold in the the Reese's Pieces candies and dark chocolate chunks.
- When the mixture is well mixed, use a cookie scoop (or spoon) to get the dough out. Place each scoop onto a sheet with parchment paper with about an inch of space between them.
- Place the sheet in the oven and bake the cookies for about 14 minutes (12 minutes for very soft, 16 for crispier).
- Allow them to cool before eating.
- Healthy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies | 7 Recipes You Need
- 16 Salted Caramel Desserts To Sweeten Up Your Life
- M&M’s® Peanut Butter Bites | Homemade Recipes
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Make sure to follow us on social media too:
Leave a Reply