Look for a simple, yet delicious treat to put a smile on your children’s faces? Look no further than these awesome M&M’s® peanut butter bites.
M&M’s® Peanut Butter Bites | Homemade Recipes
Who doesn’t love M&M’s? I sure do. I can go through bag after bag…after bag with no problem at all, except for what it might do to my waistband. My kids love them as well, but they’re more about adding M&M’s to everything they eat: ice cream, cookies, brownies and more. If you adore M&M’s as much as my family does, it’s only right that I share our amazing M&M’s peanut butter bites recipes for you. With no baking required, you can have a handful of peanut butter, honey and chocolate chip bites covered in M&M’s and topped with chocolate syrup. Check out the video and full instructions below.
- 1 1/4 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup M&M’s
- chocolate syrup
- Throw in the old fashioned oats, peanut butter, honey and chocolate chips in a large bowl.
- Whisk until well combined.
- Add in M&M’s and use a large spoon to mix.
- Use a cookie scooper to scoop out a ball of the mixture.
- Smooth it out in your hands.
- Repeat until peanut butter mixture is all done.
- Cover the M&M’s peanut butter bites with chocolate syrup and enjoy.
- Oreo and Peanut Butter Brownie Cakes | Homemade Recipes
- Homemade Oreo Bars Make The Perfect Dessert/Snack
- How To Make Fried Oreos | Homemade Recipes
- 12 Christmas Candy Recipes Kids Will Love
- How To Make Rock Candy On A Stick
- 10 Halloween Treats All Made From Candy Corn
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media:
Leave a Reply