Grab a balloon and make awesome and delicious chocolate bowls that you can fill up with scoops of your favorite ice cream.
Ice Cream Just Got Better: How To Make Chocolate Bowls
Ice cream comes in many styles and flavors. You can enjoy it in a float, on top of waffles, as a cake or even on its own…because it’s just so damn good. If you’re looking for a new way to enjoy ice cream, we’ve got something unique just for you. Using a balloon and some melted chocolate, you can easily create chocolate bowls to put your ice cream into. Top it off with chocolate chips, chocolate syrup and crumbled cookies and you’ve got quite the ice cream sundae. Learn how to make chocolate bowls below.
What You Need:
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- 1/3 cup white chocolate
- parchment paper
- Dump about one inch of water into a skillet over medium/high heat.
- Place your broken up dark chocolate into a heatproof bowl and set the bowl down in the middle of the water.
- Let the water come to a simmer, turn off the flame and wait until the chocolate is melted.
- Do this process for the white chocolate as well.
- Once the chocolate is melted, add 4 tablespoons of the white chocolate into the bowl with the dark chocolate and mix just a bit so that there are swirls of white chocolate in the dark.
- Blow up your balloons the size of cantaloupe and knot them.
- Submerge the smooth side of the balloon into the melted chocolate only a little bit. This will become the bowl.
- After you dip it, place the balloon on parchment paper and do the next balloon. Let the balloons sit so that the chocolate dries.
- Pop the balloon when the chocolate bowl is dry and empty out the bowl.
- Fill your chocolate bowls with ice cream and all of your favorite toppings, such as chocolate chips, pretzels, cookies, chocolate syrup, caramel and more.
- 16 Ice Cream Float Recipes To Keep Cool This Summer
- 12 Unusual Homemade Ice Cream Recipes You’ve Never Heard Of
- 2-Ingredient Blueberry Ice Cream Recipe | Homemade Recipes
- 15 Delicious Vegan Ice Cream Recipes
- 10 Life-Changing Ways To Enjoy Ice Cream
- Lemon Meringue Pie Ice Cream | Homemade Recipes
- Homemade Drumstick Ice Cream
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media: