You definitely don’t want to miss out on any of these 16 sweet, dreamy and easy-to-make ice cream float recipes. Go ahead and treat yourself.
16 Ice Cream Float Recipes To Keep Cool This Summer
An ice cream float is a pretty simple recipe; it consists of a scoop of ice cream poured into any kind of beverage, most popularly soda, cider and even alcohol. While anyone can make a float, it’s important to pair the right flavor of ice cream with a corresponding drink. You really can’t go on mixing chocolate chip ice cream with pure vodka right? To help you out, we’ve gathered 16 delicious, unique and refreshing ice cream float recipes for you to try out, with more flavors than you can choose from.
1. Blackberry Soda Floats
Fresh blackberries + club soda + vanilla ice cream = call it a day! Click here for the recipe.
2. Peaches and Cream Float
If you’re a big peach fanatic, you’ll easily fall in love with this sweet, fizzy and peachy float recipe. Get it here.
3. Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate Float
With this float, you can’t be any happier. Grab the recipe here.
4. Ocean Floats
A refreshing and fizzy float to serve at a kid’s party. Check it out here.
5. Caramel Apple Spice Float
Apple cider rules. Full recipe.
6. Strawberry Ice Cream Lime Soda Float
A fun drink that tastes as good as it looks. Here’s the recipe.
7. Adult Root Beer Float
The perfect float for grown ups. Get the recipe here.
8. Dark Chocolate Bourbon Cherry Soda Floats
Guzzling down a glass of this dark chocolate bourbon cherry soda float is just what you need. Find the recipe here.
9. Champagne and Raspberry Ice Cream Floats
This float calls for a toast. Full recipe.
10. Cookies and Cream Iced Coffee Float
Too good not to try! Read here for the recipe.
11. Peach Tea Ice Cream Floats
A simple and refreshing float—just peach ice cream and tea, with a hint of vodka for extra kick. Check it out here.
12. Dirty Coke Floats
Fizzy Coca Cola with a scoop of coconut ice cream and a squeeze of lime. Try it here.
13. Cold Pressed Watermelon Soda Floats
Keep it sweet and simple with watermelon. Grab the recipe here.
14. Vanilla Bean Cream Soda Floats
Enjoy a creamy and tasty drink dessert with a nice vanilla extract. Learn how you can make it here.
15. Cranberry Orange Creamsicle Floats
From simple ice cream to a cool and refreshing treat. Recipe.
16. Key Lime Coconut Ice Cream Float
Rich and creamy ice cream float with heavy cream, coconut milk and key lime. Get the recipe here.
What do you think of these ice cream float recipes? Which recipe are you planning to try? Share your experience with us in the comment section below.
- 10 Life-Changing Ways To Enjoy Ice Cream
- 12 Unusual Homemade Ice Cream Recipes You’ve Never Heard Of
- 15 Delicious Vegan Ice Cream Recipes
- Chocolate Fudge Oreo Milkshake Recipe
- 15 Healthy Shakes For A Better Living
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media: