Is your breakfast menu in need of an upgrade? These stuffed peppers are a cheesy and delicious start to any morning! Check out the recipe below to make your own.
How to Make These Breakfast Stuffed Peppers
With the holidays quickly approaching, it’s the perfect time to up your weekend breakfast game. These stuffed bell peppers are stuffed to the brim with eggs, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, and (of course) a ton of shredded cheese. Whether you’re looking for a tasty new Sunday morning breakfast or you’re hosting brunch with your friends this weekend, these stuffed peppers are the perfect choice. Check out the easy-to-follow recipe below, and be sure to leave your own breakfast recipe ideas in the comments!
- 3 bell peppers (red, orange and yellow)
- 4 slices of bacon, chopped
- ½ cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup spring onions
- 6 eggs
- shredded cheddar cheese
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper
- garlic powder
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut peppers in half and remove ribs and seeds. Place them in a pan then generously brush both the inside and the outside with olive oil. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste.
- Layer the button mushrooms, mozzarella cheese, cooked bacon, diced tomatoes, and cheddar cheese inside the pepper. Add 1 whole egg.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, depending on how cooked you want the yolk to be. Enjoy!
- Homemade Breakfast Casserole Recipe
- How to Plan the Best Sunday Brunch
- 22 Homemade Breakfast Bar Recipes
- 12 Back-to-School Breakfast Recipes
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media: