If you’re looking for a weekend breakfast that is cheesy and delicious, you’ll LOVE this English breakfast. This one-pan dish combines all of the best breakfast staples (plus clean-up is a breeze!).
How to Make This One-Pan English Breakfast
Nothing beats a lazy weekend recipe, and this English breakfast is no exception! This one-pan dish combines all of our breakfast favorites: bacon, eggs, sausage, and (most importantly) a ton of shredded cheese. You can’t go wrong with this breakfast – simply toss the ingredients into a pan and cook them to perfection. The secret? Start with the sausage and bacon, then gradually add in the rest of the ingredients. Stick it in the oven for a few minutes, then serve. Best of all, clean-up is a breeze for this one-dish wonder, so you can make the most of your lazy Saturday. Check out the recipe below to see how it’s done, and be sure to leave your own breakfast ideas in the comments!
- 3 sausage links
- 3 slices of bacon
- can of baked beans
- can of whole-peeled tomatoes
- 2 eggs
- handful of mozzarella cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add your sausages to a warm pan and cook over medium heat. Add the bacon as the sausages start to brown.
- Drain the excess juice from the canned tomatoes. Add beans and tomatoes to the pan as the bacon starts to brown.
- Mix the contents of the pan once the beans and tomatoes have warmed up.
- As everything starts to bubble, crack the eggs into the pan. (Don’t worry about having gaps in the pan as the eggs will cool on the bottom.)
- Put the pan into the middle of oven. Cook for about 10 minutes, depending on how you like your eggs.
- Pull the pan out of the oven and check to see if the eggs are done to your liking.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve!
- Start Your Morning Off Right With Breakfast Tater Tots
- Homemade Breakfast Casserole Recipe
- How to Plan the Best Sunday Brunch
- 22 Homemade Breakfast Bar Recipes
- 12 Back-to-School Breakfast Recipes
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media: