If you're looking for the perfect comfort food to get you in the fall spirit, look no further. These cheese & beef stuffed twice baked potatoes are incredibly tasty, plus they're surprisingly easy to make.
How to Make Cheese & Beef Stuffed Twice Baked Potatoes
Your dinner menu just got a whole lot cheesier! If your goal is to prepare a delicious home-cooked meal that will keep you warm this winter, then this baked potato recipe is perfect for you. These cheesy potatoes are savory and rich with flavor, and they require minimal effort. We used leftover taco meat in our recipe, but you can totally feel free to skip the meat and go vegetarian! Add a side salad or cup of soup to complete the meal, or serve them alone for a perfectly cheesy comfort food. Check out the recipe below, and be sure to leave your own baked potato ideas in the comments!
- 2 large potatoes
- olive oil
- 2 tbsp. heavy cream
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- salt & pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 cup leftover taco meat
- sour cream and chives, to serve
- Rub your potatoes with olive oil, then bake for 1 hour 20 minutes at 482F/250C. Remove the potatoes from the oven and let them cool.
- Cut a hole in the top of your potatoes, then scoop out the centers and place them in a bowl.
- Add in 1/2 cup of the cheddar cheese into the potato, then 1/2 cup of mozarella. Spoon in the leftover taco meat to the top of the potato and top with the rest of the mozzarella.
- Grab your bowl of potato centers and add cream, butter, salt and pepper. Mix until smooth.
- Scoop the potato centers onto the top of the potato. Top with the rest of the cheddar cheese and bake for 15 minutes at 356F/180C.
- Top with sour cream and chives. Enjoy!
- 14 Easy Cheesy Recipes To Get You Going
- How to Make Potato Wedges
- 15 Potato Side Dishes To Make Dinner Perfect
- Bacon & Jalapeno Mac and Cheese
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media: