Learn how to make potato wedges to enjoy next to a juicy cheeseburger, a greasy slice of pepperoni pizza or a mouthwatering piece of fried chicken.
How To Make Potato Wedges | Homemade Recipes
One of the best things about potatoes, aside from their nutritional value, is that they’re versatile as heck. You can smash, boil, shred and of course slice them to make some incredible side dishes. One of the most popular include French fries and more specifically wedges, which are just meatier chunks. Best with a juicy cheeseburger, slice of pizza or piece of fried chicken, potato wedges are a simple treat that you can enjoy in more ways than one. Learn how to make potato wedges in the video and recipe below.
- 2 russet potatoes
- 4 cups water
- beef bouillon
- salt, to taste
- parsley, to garnish
- Start by cutting each potato into 12 wedges each.
- In a large bowl, add the water and beef bouillon.
- Place the potato wedges in the water and let them sit for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium/high heat and place the wedges inside.
- Fry them for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Drain the oil, move the wedges to a clean bowl and let them chill in the freezer for half an hour.
- Once the wedges are frozen, fry them in oil again until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove the wedges and drain them on paper towels.
- Add salt and garnish with parsley.
- Serve while hot.
- 4 Ways To Enjoy French Fries on National French Fry Day
- 12 Tasty French Fries Recipes You Won’t Forget
- Super Yummy Three Cheese Fries Recipe
- 12 Healthy Baked Fries Recipes For National French Fry Day
- Say Hello To Your New Favorite Snack: Avocado Fries
- How To Make Sweet Potato Fries | Easy Recipe
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media: