Made totally from scratch, this gooey and tangy three cheese fries recipe is just what you need next to a juicy burger and a refreshing drink.
Three Cheese Fries Recipe
French fries are great on their own, but adding other ingredients like bacon bits, sour cream, chili or carne asada just take them over the top. For all you cheese lovers out there, you’ll be joyed to hear that today’s recipe revolves around three types of cheese and French fries, packed into one delicious side dish that can even stand alone as a main course if you wish. All you need are three potatoes and you can have this dish ready in no time.
- 3 russet potatoes
- 4 cups water
- 1 tbsp. white sugar
- 2 cubes beef bouillon
- 1 tbsp. cheese powder
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese
- salt (to taste)
- parsley (optional)
- Use a crinkle cutter to slice potatoes.
- In a large bowl of water, add the beef bouillon, sugar and potatoes. Set aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium/high heat.
- Place the fries into the oil and fry until golden brown and crispy. Remove and drain on paper towels.
- Toss the fries in a shaker with cheese powder.
- Place the coated fries onto a plate and top with cream cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Melt the cheese using a torch or a toaster/oven.
- Top with parsley and serve while hot.
- 12 Tasty French Fries Recipes You Won’t Forget
- Say Hello To Your New Favorite Snack: Avocado Fries
- How To Make Waffle Fries | Homemade Recipes
- How To Make Sweet Potato Fries | Easy Recipe
- 10 Flavor-Packed Carne Asada Recipes
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media:
Leave a Reply