Have you been craving the Ocean Water served up at Sonic Drive-In? No, not the real ocean water, the drink! It’s a blast of blue coconutty refreshment, and you can make it yourself at home with this easy to follow tutorial! Check out the steps below and watch our video at the bottom. Cheers!
Pair this blue drink with water (white) and punch (red) and you’ve got the ultimate 4th of July beverage station!
How To Make Homemade Blue Ocean Water Drink (Perfect 4th of July Drink Recipe)
- 3tbsp water
- 2tbsp white sugar
- 1/4 tsp coconut extract
- 2 12 oz cans of soda
- ~ 5 drops of food coloring
1. Start with the water as your base.
2. Add the white sugar.
4. Add the coconut extract.
5. Add soda.
6. Add approximately 5 drops of blue food coloring.
7. Whisk and add ice.
Watch this video – share it with your friends so they can make it too!
- 12 4th Of July BBQ Recipes To Give You Some Real Flavor
- 10 Refreshing Memorial Day Cocktails | Homemade Recipes
- 19 Memorial Day Recipes To Fire Up Your Grill With
- Juicy 4th of July Chicken Recipes
- 19 Easy 4th of July Recipes
- 16 Leftover Turkey Recipes To Extend Your Thanksgiving Celebration
- 5 Easy Ways To Make Your Thanksgiving Pies Look Awesome
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media: