Move aside s’mores. Stop making the same old campfire recipes and prepare something unique thanks to these delicious campfire cones.
Campfire Cones | Homemade Recipes
S’mores are cool, but they’ve been done to death. When you’re out camping it’s all about being adventurous, so why not extend that to what you eat? Instead of your traditional s’mores, we’ve got a s’more in a cone recipe for you to try out. Called campfire cones, this simple treat is made up of just three ingredients and takes just a few minutes to get ready. Check out the simple recipe below.
- chocolate chips
- mini marshmallows
- waffle cone
- Fill the waffle cone 1/2 of the way with mini marshmallows.
- Add a good amount of chocolate chips, then add more mini marshmallows until almost full.
- Top with more chocolate chips and the campfire cone is ready for cooking.
- Wrap completely in aluminum foil.
- Place on hot grill for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Unwrap the cone and enjoy while hot!
- 10 Campfire Recipes For Your Next Adventure
- 10 Ice Cream Sundaes Beyond Your Wildest Dreams
- 2-Ingredient Blueberry Ice Cream Recipe | Homemade Recipes
- 15 Delicious Vegan Ice Cream Recipes
- 10 Life-Changing Ways To Enjoy Ice Cream
- Homemade Drumstick Ice Cream
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media: