Prepare the perfect and healthy lunch with this delightful mason jar salad packed with crispy romaine lettuce, bits of celery, slices of green apple & more.
Mason Jar Salad | Homemade Recipes
Instead of the same ol’ lunch, why not try something different? Google “mason jar salads” and you’ll find dozens of awesome and unique lunches that are the definition of different. All you have to do is gather all of your favorite salad ingredients, whether its carrots, lettuce, radishes or bacon, and layer them in a mason jar, topped with your favorite dressing. Check out our take on the mason jar salad below, filled with healthy and delicious ingredients you’ll love.
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- romaine lettuce, chopped
- celery, chopped
- radish, chopped
- green apple, sliced
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- Add the peanut butter, rice wine vinegar, salt, sesame oil and maple syrup into a large bowl and whisk it together until well combined.
- Chop up the romaine lettuce, celery, radish and green apple. Set them aside.
- Add the peanut butter mixture to the bottom of the mason jar. Even it out.
- Place your ingredients into the mason jar in this order: green apple, radish, celery, walnuts and romaine lettuce,
- Close the lid on the mason jar and enjoy!
- Easy Pasta Salad Recipe | Smoked Salmon
- Israeli Couscous Salad Recipe With Onions, Olives & Peppers
- The 11 Best Salad Recipes For A Bright And Healthy Life
- Massaged Kale Salad | The Perfect Salad For The Fall Season
- 18 Homemade Salad Dressing Recipes
- Eating Clean Recipes | Episode 7: Steak Salad
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media: