Whether you plan on pairing them with a delicious pasta or enjoying them on their own, this baked meatball recipe is exactly what you're looking for.
Baked Meatball Recipe | Homemade Recipes
Meatballs make a great dinner for the entire family because they're hearty, easy to make, inexpensive and downright delicious. While meatballs can be pan-fried, baking them is a healthier alternative, as it doesn't require any additional butter or oil. Just line up a baking sheet with some aluminum foil and in under half an hour, you can have a no-mess baked meatball recipe all ready for you to enjoy. Made from pork, lamb, beef and pancetta, these meatballs from Reddit user billyhead can be enjoyed on their own or with some pasta. Check out the baked meatball recipe below to learn how to make them.
- 1/4 lb. ground pork
- 1/4 lb. ground lamb
- 1/4 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 lb. pancetta
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 5 oz. sauteed spinach
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 packet gelatin
- 1 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- In a bowl, mix the ground pork, lamb, beef and pancetta.
- Add in bread crumbs, eggs and sauteed spinach
- Mix the gelatin and buttermilk and let it bloom.
- Throw in the basil, oregano, salt and black pepper into the gelatin/buttermilk mixture.
- Form the meatballs, place them on a baking sheet and bake at 400F for 20 minutes.
- Broil for another 5 or so minutes.
- Top with tomato sauce.
- Homemade Meatballs Recipe
- 14 Homemade Spaghetti Recipes For Your Pasta Cravings
- 14 Ooey Gooey Homemade Mozzarella Recipes
- 11 Unique Pasta Recipes You Never Knew You Wanted
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media:
Leave a Reply