Make food fun again with these creative threaded spaghetti hot dog bites. Your kids will have a blast chowing down on this imaginative dish.
Threaded Spaghetti Hot Dog Bites | Homemade Recipes
Food should be both fun and delicious for kids, especially for those that are picky eaters. Nothing worse than putting a whole bunch of effort into a dish that your children won’t touch. So how can you ensure that they at least take one bite out of what you give them? While it’s not a 100% guarantee, making food look appealing will definitely increase those chances. And if you think that fun food can’t be simple, we’ve got a recipe that will quickly change your mind. Made from hot dog pieces and spaghetti, these threaded spaghetti hot dog bites are a fun and silly creation that your kids will enjoy. Check out the simple recipe and video below.
- 1/4 lb. thin spaghetti, broken in half
- 3 hot dogs, cut into 6 or 8 even pieces
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/4 cup mild cheddar cheese
- chopped parsley
- Cut up each of the three hot dogs into 6 or 8 even pieces.
- Break up a few dozen strands of uncooked thin spaghetti in half and then stick 4 or 6 of them through each hot dog piece. Do this for all the hot dog pieces.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the hot dog bites for about 6 minutes.
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter to a pan, then add the hot dog bites and the mild cheddar cheese. Mix and cook for a minute or so until well combined.
- Plate your threaded spaghetti hot dog bites and top with chopped parsley.
- A Watermelon Cake Pops Recipe That Will Blow Your Kids’ Minds
- 12 Homemade Fruit Snacks Your Kids Will Adore
- 14 Fruit Roll Ups Recipes That Your Kids Will Really Love
- 21 Easy Dinner Recipes for Kids
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media: