Main courses aren’t the only part of Thanksgiving. Plan a perfect meal with these amazing and delicious Thanksgiving side dishes.
17 Thanksgiving Side Dishes For A Joyous Celebration
Every main course needs it’s side dish. Turkey, chicken, steak, and ribs all need something to lead on, because who in their right mind just wants an all meat meal with no other flavors and textures right?! While main courses are limited, side dishes certainly are not. They can be anything from salads and vegetables to soups and bread, all of which can be cooked and prepared in countless different ways.
Today we’ll be covering 17 Thanksgiving side dishes, so you know they’ll be comforting and packed with flavors. Check out the list below and try one out yourself this Thanksgiving.
1. Creamy Green Bean Casserole
A hearty green bean casserole that’s one heck of a side dish for Thanksgiving. Try it here.
2. Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallow & Pecan Streusel
Sweet and savory…and addicting. Get the recipe here.
3. Garlic-Prosciutto Brussels Sprouts
Eat greens and enjoy life. Get it here.
4. Corn Casserole
If you need something with corn in it for Thanksgiving, consider this easy and worthwhile casserole. Check it out here.
5. Rosemary Dinner Rolls
Every Thanksgiving table needs a basket of delicious dinner rolls. Click here for the recipe.
6. Honey Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Honey-Cinnamon Dip
Sweet sweet s w e e t potato. Try it here.
7. Roasted Mushrooms in a Browned Butter, Garlic and Thyme Sauce
Add some browned butter, garlic and thyme sauce to make these flavorful mushrooms. Full recipe.
8. Maple Dijon Roasted Carrots
You will never eats carrots the same way again. Learn this recipe here.
9. Apple Cranberry Walnut Salad
Thanksgiving side dishes just don’t get much easier. Here’s the recipe.
10. Slow Cooker Creamed Corn
Slow cooked cream corn for when you need to take a break from cooking so hard. Check it out here.
11. Creamed Spinach Gratin
A healthy side dish for Thanksgiving. Get the recipe here.
12. Garlic Parmesan Knots
One knot just isn’t enough! Find the recipe here.
13. Broccoli Salad
A simple broccoli salad with a touch of almonds, bacon and dried cranberries. Full recipe.
14. Mashed Butternut Squash with Goat Cheese and Rosemary
Butternut squash makes it easy for you whenever you run out of potato. See how here.
15. Fresh Cranberry Sauce
Fresh cranberry sauce isn’t just a sauce, it’s a treat! Grab the recipe here.
16. Sweet Potato Casserole
You won’t mind stuffing your face with this heavenly sweet potato goodness on Thanksgiving. Try it here.
17. Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Cinnamon Butternut Squash, Pecans, and Cranberries
A lovely side dish chock-full of fall flavors. Check it out here.
What do you think of these Thanksgiving side dishes? Which recipe are you planning to try? Share your experience with us in the comment section below.
- 15 Delish Stuffing Recipes For Thanksgiving
- 12 Thanksgiving Appetizers To Kick Dinner Off The Right Way
- 15 Thanksgiving Sweet Potato Recipes
- 16 Leftover Turkey Recipes To Extend Your Thanksgiving Celebration
- 16 Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes To Celebrate A Sweeter Life
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media too: