A simple double layer no bake pumpkin pie to prepare for Thanksgiving. Dessert just doesn’t get any easier (or tastier) than this.
Double Layer No Bake Pumpkin Pie
When in charge of Thanksgiving, you want it to go as smooth as possible. Sure, that’s hopeful thinking, but there are several things that you can do to improve your chances of an easy-going Thanksgiving…and that starts with your selection of recipes. While you still want something flavorful, that can still be accomplished with a simple recipes.
With today’s holiday recipe, we’ll be showing you how to prepare a simple double layer no bake pumpkin pie that you can prepare with no fuss. It may take a few hours, but that’s mostly chilling in the refrigerator, so that you can focus your energy on the rest of your Thanksgiving dishes. Check out the recipe below.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup + 1 tbsp. milk
- 1 tbsp. granulated white sugar
- 8 oz. whipped cream
- one 16 0z. can pure unsweetened pumpkin
- 2 small packages vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, unsalted butter and white sugar in a medium bowl. Once well mixed, add the crust into a pie plate. Press down hard to pack it into place. Place it in the refrigerator until the crust is firm, which should take about an hour.
- In another bowl, combine the cream cheese, only 1 tablespoon of milk, and sugar with a whisk. Mix until smooth then stir in 1 1/2 cups whipped cream. Spread the filling on the bottom of the prepared crust.
- Use a third bowl to mix the canned pumpkin, instant pudding, spices and 1 cup of milk. Use a whisk to blend until thick, then spread it over the cream cheese layer.
- Place the pumpkin pie in the refrigerator for 4 hours and serve with whipped cream as a topping.
- Sour Cream Cherry Pie | Homemade Recipes
- 9 Raspberry Pie Recipes To Enjoy For Pi Day
- 5 Easy Ways To Make Your Thanksgiving Pies Look Awesome
- 12 Thanksgiving Pies That Are Awesomely Unique
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media: