Winter is just around the corner! If you’re looking for a sweet treat to try this holiday season, look no further. These marshmallow snowmen are the perfect hot cocoa topping – plus they’re just ridiculously adorable.
How to Make Marshmallow Snowmen
Add some holiday cheer to your hot cocoa with these super cute marshmallow snowmen! Not only are they adorable, but these bite-sized treats are also super easy to make. Made from extra large marshmallows and melted chocolate (yum), these frosty bites make a fantastic topping for a cup of hot cocoa. To make these unique sweets, simply cut an extra large marshmallow into thirds, add powdered sugar, then draw a cute snowman face onto each one. Serve these tasty treats at your next holiday party, or make a batch with the kids this weekend! And be sure to share your favorite holiday treats in the comments below.
- extra large marshmallows
- powdered sugar
- orange candy melts
- melted chocolate
- Lightly dust a cutting board with powdered sugar.
- Use scissors or a knife to cut your marshmallows into thirds.
- Coat each piece in powdered sugar, then cut them into circles with a round cookie cutter.
- Pipe on the snowmen eyes, mouths and noses with melted chocolate and melted orange melts.
- Enjoy these treats on their own or in hot chocolate!
- 15 Non-Alcoholic Holiday Drink Recipes for All to Enjoy
- The Best Christmas Sugar Cookie Recipe
- 15 Best Pie Recipes for the Christmas and Holiday Season
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media: