Being on Keto doesn’t mean missing out on your favorite sweets. These keto peanut butter cups are the perfect treat for the times those cravings hit.
Sweet Cravings? Try These Keto Peanut Butter Cups
- 10 oz of sugar-free dark chocolate (don’t use baker’s chocolate)
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 5 tbsp of coconut oil
- 3 1/2 tbsp of creamy peanut butter
- 4 tsp of powdered erythritol (for sweetening)
- 2 tsp of coconut oil
- 1/8 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp of peanut flour
- A dash of salt
- CHOCOLATE FOR HUMANS: Hu Gems are the newest addition to our cult-favorite vegan chocolate line free from dairy, palm oil,...
- GET BACK TO HUMAN: The goal isn’t to just get by. The goal is to live actively, age gracefully, and flourish. Our journey...
- GREAT FOR SNACKING AND BAKING: Meet the new (chocolate) chip on the block. Our version of this baking staple features a cool...
- Get a muffin pan and line the cups with some cupcake liners.
- Take half of your coconut oil and half of your sugar-free chocolate and heat them in a double boiler. Keep stirring until everything has melted.
- Fill the bottom of the cupcake liners with approximately 2 teaspoonfuls worth of chocolate. Place in the freezer and leave them in until the top is firm to the touch.
- Get your peanut butter and 2 teaspoons of coconut oil and heat them using the stove or the microwave. Incorporate the peanut flour, vanilla, salt, and powdered sweetener and mix until smooth.
- Heat up the rest of the sugar-free chocolate, vanilla, and coconut oil through the stove or microwave (just like what you did in Step 2). Once completely melted, pour them over the frozen cups.
- Freeze your keto peanut butter cups and leave them in for 30 minutes until completely firm to the touch.
Don’t forget to download, save, or share this handy recipe card for reference:
These keto peanut butter cups are both easy to make and very delicious. They’re certainly an awesome treat that’s perfect for all ages.
What do you think of these keto peanut butter cups? Share your tips and experiences in the comments section below.
- 15 Sugar-Free Keto Dessert Recipes For Sweet-Tooths
- 9 Keto Protein Bars You Can Make For A Guilt-Free Dessert
- Easy Air Fryer Sweet Potato Chips Recipe For Your Next Snack
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies! You can also WRITE FOR US and share your delectable recipes!