Air fryers get you the same crunch you get from deep-fried food minus all the oil. Snack time will never be the same once you try this air fryer fried pickles recipe.
RELATED: Easy Summer Recipe- DIY Pickled Corn
A Guilt-Free Air Fryer Fried Pickles Recipe You Should Try
- 1 jar dill pickle chips
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
Reminders: Preheat your air fryer to 400°F.
- CONSISTENT COOKING TEMPERATURE –The NuWave Brio makes sure that the temperature you set is the temperature you get by...
- EVEN HEATING – The NuWave Brio’s unique cooking chamber ensures that the super-heated air generated by the Brio...
- ADVANCED FEATURES – The NuWave Brio has a vast temperature range between 100°F and 400°F, adjustable in 5°F increments...
- Use a paper towel to pat your pickles dry. Make sure they’re completely dry, otherwise you won’t get that crunch.
- Crack your egg in a bowl and beat it with either a fork or an egg whisk.
- Get another bowl and mix your bread crumbs, garlic powder, oregano, and parmesan cheese. Stir until combined.
- Dip your pickles in flour, then in the beaten egg, then in the breading mixture. Make sure to coat the pickles completely and shake off any excess.
- Now that your pickle chips are coated in the breading, place a single layer of chips in the air fryer basket and cook them at 400 degrees F for 7-10 minutes.
- Serve your air fryer fried pickles with your dressing of choice and enjoy.
Don’t forget to download, save, or share this handy recipe card for reference:
Crispy, delicious air fryer fried pickles. We hope you enjoyed this recipe and stay tuned for more air fryer treats.
Have you made from fried pickles using the air fryer? Share your tips in the comments section below.
- How To Cook Breakfast Tater Tots
- 12 Deep-Fried Recipes To (Not Literally) Die For
- Homemade Spaghetti Sauce Recipe
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies! You can also WRITE FOR US and share your delectable recipes!