Many learn how to make scrambled eggs at a very young age. But, as you grow older, you might notice that some people can make tastier scrambled eggs than you do.
If you want to upgrade your very basic recipe to a mouthwatering dish, here are some tips to make scrambled eggs.
RELATED: Homemade Egg McMuffin Recipe
Cooking Hacks on How to Make Scrambled Eggs You Should Know
The Best Scrambled Eggs Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup cheese, grated
- 1 Tbsp whole milk
- Crack the eggs in a bowl and then beat the egg whites and yolk together.
- Carefully mix in the milk and season with salt and pepper. Beat again.
- Then, heat the nonstick pan coated in butter.
- Pour the scrambled egg mixture into the pan.
- Continuously scrape the bottom of the eggs while cooking to prevent them from sticking to the pan.
- About 30 seconds before you remove the eggs from the pan, spread the grated cheese evenly.
- Melt the cheese for 10 seconds, fold the egg in half, and then wait another 20 seconds.
- Transfer to a plate and then serve.
Extra Tips When Making Scrambled Eggs
1. Spend No Less Than a Minute Beating Your Eggs
The longer you beat the eggs, the fluffier they’ll get, so beat them for no less than two minutes. And if you can, use an automatic food mixer.
Pro Tip: Separate the whites and the yolk, beat them separately, and then mix them together. It makes the whites super fluffy this way.
2. Use a Nonstick Skillet Pan
Always use a nonstick pan when frying eggs. Otherwise, you might end up burning a good quarter of your meal. Also, regular pans are hard to clean.
3. Experiment With Seasonings and Spices
See which seasonings or spices would best bring out the flavor of your scrambled eggs. Aside from salt and pepper of course.
Note: You can use any seasoning or spice you want.
4. Cook Over Low Heat
Cooking over low heat fries the scrambled eggs evenly. No one likes eggs that are black and charred on the outside but soft and raw on the inside.
5. Cook With a Silicone Spatula
When making scrambled eggs, ditch the wooden/stainless spatulas and opt for silicone ones. The eggs don’t stick to silicone, so they’re much easier to flip.
What better way to see how to cook the perfect scrambled eggs than see it from Gordon Ramsay himself. Check it out in this video from WatchTheDaily:
Overall, the key to perfecting how to make scrambled eggs is experimentation. Don’t be afraid to try different cooking techniques you feel would make the eggs fluff softer. You’ll be surprised by how fluffy your eggs will get if you choose to beat it a few extra seconds or so.
Also, remember that spices can really bring out the eggs’ flavors. Try seasoning your scrambled eggs with salt, pepper, chives, thyme, or hot sauce, among other options.
Do you have any tips on how to make scrambled eggs? Share them with us in the comments section below!
- Avocado Egg Toast | Homemade Recipes
- 12 Delicious Grilled Veggies That Even Meat Lovers Can’t Deny
- How To Make Cheese Course | How To Make Farmers Cheese
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies! You can also WRITE FOR US and share your delectable recipes!