What better way to spend a lazy afternoon than by making a batch of Oreo balls with the family, right? Bonding over food— either by cooking or eating, is always a good idea.
If you hunt for more of these recipes, I have here a list of delicious, decadent, and most importantly, easy recipes that anyone can follow.
3 Easy No-Bake Oreo Balls the Whole Family Will Love
1. Classic Sweet Oreo Balls
The rich, cheesy exterior and heavy filling create a sweet mix of sweet, salty homemade Oreo balls. You can store them for up to two weeks.
- 38 Oreo biscuits, crushed
- 1 cup white chocolate melting wafers
- 1 cup chocolate-flavored melting wafers
- 240 grams cream cheese, softened
- Extra Oreo crumbs (optional)
- Rainbow sprinkles (optional)
- Pulse the Oreo crumbs and cream cheese until they make a rich, smooth blend.
- Scoop out mini Oreo balls from the mixture and then place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave. Do not mix.
- Take out the balls from the freezer, submerge in your choice of chocolate, and then sprinkle with Oreo crumbs or rainbow sprinkles.
- Refrigerate or serve as is.
2. 15-Minute No-Bake Decadent Oreo Truffles
These no-bake Oreo cookie balls are the ideal party snacks. They’re so good that no one will believe you made the entire batch in just 15 minutes.
- 25 Oreo biscuits, crushed
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 white dark chocolate, chopped
- 120 grams of cream cheese
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Pulse the Oreo crumbs and cream cheese until they form a rich, creamy texture.
- Scoop out one-inch Oreo balls from the mixture using an ice cream scoop, place them on parchment paper, and then freeze for 15 minutes.
- Melt the two bowls of chocolate. Do not mix.
- Submerge the truffles in your coating of choice, coat in rainbow sprinkles, and then wait for the chocolates to harden.
3. 3-Ingredient Cheesy Choco Oreo Balls
You don’t need a lot to make a delicious batch of Oreo balls. This recipe only needs three ingredients: cookies, cream cheese, and chocolate.
- 36 Oreo biscuits, crushed
- 30 grams of cream cheese
- 500 grams baking chocolate, melted
- Mix the cream cheese and cookie crumbs in a medium-sized bowl.
- Use your hands to mold about 48 small Oreo balls from the mixture.
- Freeze for 10 minutes, coat in baking chocolate, line in a baking sheet pan, and then refrigerate for another hour.
The key to making Oreo balls taste great is to personalize them according to your preferences. So don’t be afraid to modify the recipes a bit.
Feel free to add as much sugar, creamer, milk, or Oreo cookies as you see fit. You can also swap out ingredients that your kids may be allergic to. To ensure your treats come out well, always do a taste test before molding the Oreo ball mixture.
Which of these Oreo balls recipes did you try out? Post pictures of the finished products in the comments section below!
- 15 Simple No-Bake Desserts To Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth
- 10 No-Bake Cookie Recipes That Are All Worth A Try
- How To Make Homemade Ice Cream
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies! You can also WRITE FOR US and share your delectable recipes!