Spice up your life with this bacon & jalapeño mac and cheese recipe. Spicy, salty, cheesy and oh so flavorful.
Bacon & Jalapeño Mac and Cheese
Mac and cheese is great, but you wanna know what’s better? Bacon and jalapeño mac and cheese. Just those two ingredients alone give mac and cheese salty and spicy flavors that open up a whole new world of tastes.
Some people love it more than others, but whatever your preference is…it’s a must that you try this bacon and jalapeño mac and cheese recipe.
- 1 lb. box of elbow macaroni
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. all-purose flour
- 2 cup whipping cream
- 8 oz. white cheddar cheese, cubed
- 8 oz. mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1 lb. of sliced bacon
- 5 jalepeños, seeded and sliced
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- salt and black pepper
- Cook the pasta according to the directions on the box. Drain the pasta when done and set it aside.
- Add the bacon, onions, jalapeños to a skillet with olive oil and season with black pepper. Cook over medium heat until the bacon is to your liking. Set everything aside on some paper towels and crumble up the bacon.
- Throw the whipping cream and butter into a saucepan and heat it up until melted. Add all the cubed cheese and stir occasionally until it’s melted. Finally, add the flour, stir and bring the entire mixture to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Add the pasta, bacon, jalapeño, and onions into the cheese sauce and stir until mixed well.
- Serve hot & garnish with black pepper.
- Bacon, Truffle Oil & Mozzarella Penne Pasta Recipe
- 14 Homemade Spaghetti Recipes For Your Pasta Cravings
- 14 Easy Pasta Recipes That Are Too Good Not To Try
- 11 Unique Pasta Recipes You Never Knew You Wanted
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media: