With winter just around the corner, it's the perfect time to add a hearty meal to your dinner menu. These grilled beef, carrot and potato bundles are hearty and delicious – plus they take almost no time to make!
How to Make These Grilled Beef, Carrot & Potato Bundles
Stay warm this winter with a stew-inspired dinner that is hearty and delicious. Like your favorite stew, these beef, carrot and potato bundles take minimal effort – just chop them up, spread on some butter, and throw them on the grill or in the oven. Best of all, these tasty bites are cooked in foil packets, so this dinner requires very few dishes and minimal clean-up (and who doesn't love that?) Check out the easy-to-follow recipe below, and let us know your own winter recipe ideas in the comments!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 large potato, sliced thin (peeled or unpeeled)
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into sticks
- 1 small onion, sliced
- seasoned salt
- garlic powder
- black pepper
- Divide the ground beef into four equal portions. Place them each onto their own sheet of aluminum foil.
- Shake a bit of seasoned salt over the meat, then add some onion and potato slices. Sprinkle with a bit of seasoned salt and some garlic powder.
- Add carrot sticks and place a scoop or two of butter on top.
- Carefully bring up two of the sides of foil and fold over to seal, leaving a pocket of air if possible.
- Seal the ends and place on the grill over medium-low heat or coals. Close the grill and let cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the meat is cooked through. (Alternatively, you can bake the meal packets in the oven at 350 degrees.)
- 10 Day Chef | How To Make A Mouthwatering Beef Stew
- Experience The Magic Of These 14 Soul Food Recipes
- 11 Healthy Comfort Food Recipes To Feel Good About
- 23 Incredible Campfire Recipes | Homemade Recipes
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media: