This appletini recipe is a perfect summer drink for your next party because sometimes you just need some booze to cool off.
How to Make the Best Appletini You’ll Ever Taste
- ONLY THE BEST: Finest Call Premium Sour Apple Martini Drink Mix is mae of a blend of Granny Smith apples from Washington
- PERFECT POUR: Features the patented Finest Call packaging with a new dispensing closure "bartender designed" specifically for...
- CONSISTANT & STABLE: 100% consistent flavor and yield
- Add some ice to your martini glass to get it nice and cold. Another way to chill your martini glass is to place it in the freezer and take it out once you make your appletini.
- Open your cocktail shaker and toss the vodka, lemon juice, apple liqueur, sugar syrup, and apple juice inside.
- Fill your martini glass with ice. You want this drink to be really cold.
- Shake your cocktail shaker for 12 seconds, or until the contents are chilled. When your shaker becomes frosted on the outside, you’re done.
- Once your appletini’s nice and chilled, remove the ice in your martini glass and pour the contents of the shaker through a strainer.
- Add an apple slice on top to finish it all off, and you’re done.
Don’t forget to download, save, or share this handy recipe card for reference:
Appletinis are best shared with some company. You can make a batch of appletini ahead of time, put it in the freezer, and serve them when it’s time to party.
There you have it: a refreshing appletini perfect for a hot summer day. We hope you enjoyed this light, fun drink, and remember to drink responsibly.
Have you ever made an appletini before? Share your tips in the comments section below.
- This Apple Pie Martini Will Make a Splash At Your Cocktail Party
- 18 Iced Tea Recipes That Will Rock Your Summer | Homemade Recipes
- Homemade Italian Pastry | Nutella-Filled Bomboloni
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies! You can also WRITE FOR US and share your delectable recipes!