If you're planning a cocktail party, you have to mix an apple pie martini. You heard right. This martini is as American as apple pie. It's as refreshing and tasty as it looks. you guests will love it. Not too sweet. Not too dry. Enjoy the fruity, refreshing goodness of this apple pie martini. Bet you can't stop at one!
Apple Pie Martini
2-3 shots of your favorite brand of vodka (anything Russian works for me)
3 oz. apple juice
3 oz. mead (honey wine)
1/2 tsp honey
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
2 apple slices (to garnish)
Cinnamon stick (to stir)
1/2 Aspirin (for hangover)
- Place the vodka, apple juice, honey, cinnamon and crushed ice into a cocktail shaker. Shake everything around for anywhere from 20 to 30 seconds, or until the honey is well dissolved.
- Pour the drink out into a cup, slowly add the mean and use the cinnamon stick to stir it well.
- Add the ground cinnamon to the top of the drink.
- Garnish your glass with your two thin apple slices.
- Keep enjoying.
- Enjoy until everything feels good.
- Take your aspirin.