Say hello to the latest culinary trend that you’ll go crazy for—Sushi donuts.
Before you pass judgement about this peculiar-sounding treat, take a peek at sobeautifullyraw’s Instagram account, riddled with out-of-this-world vegan treats, including sushi donuts.
Made from molded sushi rice, sobeautifullyraw’s sushi donuts come topped with ingredients you would typically see on sushi, such as avocado, ginger and wasabi. Best of all, you can customize these sushi donuts however you want, whether it’s with bits of salmon, slices of cucumber or shredded carrots. Really, you can add anything your heart desires to this unique dish.
Best of all, they’re pretty simple to create. Learn how to make these amazing sushi donuts below.
- coconut oil
- sushi rice
- black sesame
- cashew mayo
- Grease a donut mold with coconut oil
- Add cooled sushi rice
- Remove it by lifting the pan upside down
- Decorate with black sesame seeds, ginger, wasabi, cashew mayo and avocado slices
Check out more sushi donuts over at Instagram for inspiration.
- Homemade Sushi Rolls Recipe For Beginners
- Say Hello To Your New Favorite Snack: Avocado Fries
- Easy Homemade Teriyaki Chicken Recipe
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media: