In half an hour, you can have a bowl of ramen noodles ready, packed with tasty tofu, julienne carrots, spinach and a boiled egg.
Become A Ramen Master With This Simple & Amazing Recipe
Instant ramen got you through some tough times. It’s there when your short on money and time…but nothing compares to the real stuff though. Something you might now know about actual ramen is that it’s not as tough to prepare as you would think. In less than an hour (as fast as 35 minutes), you can prepare a steaming bowl of ramen noodles with tasty tofu, julienne carrots, spinach and a boiled egg. Learn how to master the art of ramen cooking with the simple recipe below.
- tofu block
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. Mr. Yoshida’s marinade
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- julienne carrots
- 2 cups water
- chicken stock cube
- 1 tbsp. Gochujang Sriracha
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 tbsp. ponzu lime sauce
- 1 tbsp. Mr. Yoshida’s marinade
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- ramen noodles
- 1 egg
- raw spinach
- sesame seeds
- red pepper flakes
- Cut up an entire block of tofu and marinate them with 2 tablespoons each of soy sauce, Mr. Yoshida’s marinade, and sesame oil. Let it sit for at least 30 minutes.
- While your tofu marinates, chop of a handful of scallions and julienne carrots.
- In a pot, bring two cups of water to a boil and add the chicken stock cube. Now you’re going to throw in a tablespoon each of Gochujang Sriracha, fish sauce, ponzu lime sauce, Mr. Yoshida’s marinade and soy sauce. Also throw in a dash of sesame oil.
- Add your uncooked noodles into the broth and cook according to the instructions on the box. Once they’re done, remove the noodles from the broth.
- Toss in the carrots and marinated tofu into the broth and cook for 3 to 5 minutes then remove the vegetables.
- Soft boil your egg, peel it and then set it aside.
- Place your cooked noodles into your serving bowl with no broth. Add the tofu, carrots and a handful of raw spinach on top. Finally, add the broth and garnish with sesame seeds, diced scallions, cilantro, red pepper flakes, and a squeeze of lime.
- 8 Ramen Noodle Recipes That Will Blow Your Mind
- Homemade Ramen Burger Recipe
- 15 Sriracha Recipes To Spice Up Your Life
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media: