With Halloween just a few days away, it’s the perfect time to add these mummy sausages to your party platter! Check out the recipe below to learn how.
How to Make Your Own Mummy Sausages
Your Halloween party platter just got a whole lot spookier! We love this recipe from Our Kids Mom – it’s the perfect snack for boys and ghouls of all ages, and it’s also a fun spin on traditional pigs in a blanket. With a quick trip to the grocery store, you can bust out this super simple recipe in no time. These frightfully cute mummy sausages are as fun to make as they are to eat, and they only take 15 minutes to bake! Check out the easy-to-follow recipe below, and let us know your own Halloween snack ideas in the comments.
- 1 can crescent roll dough
- 8 sausages (we used hot dogs)
- cooking spray
- 1 hardboiled egg
- yellow mustard
- crushed graham crackers
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit, then roll out your dough.
- Use a knife to cut the dough into 1/2″ strips.
- Wrap a few strips of dough around each sausage. (Make sure to leave a gap for the face!)
- Place wrapped sausages on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake for 15 minutes or until dough is golden brown.
- Use a straw to cut the egg white from the hardboiled egg. Put 2 egg dots on each sausage to make the eyeballs, then add a dot of mustard to make the iris.
- Place the sausages on a plate, then dust with graham cracker crumbs. Enjoy!
- Worms in Dirt: A Creepy Crawly Halloween Dessert!
- 13 Halloween Food Recipes
- 18 Halloween Appetizers That Are Dreadfully Inviting
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media: