Finding ways on how to remove baked on grease can be tedious and frustrating. Luckily, we've listed below some easy steps on how to remove baked on grease from your pans and pots!
Here's How to Remove Baked On Grease From Pans!
- Baking Soda
- Scrubbing pad
- Spray bottle
- America's no 1 trusted baking soda brand
- The standard of purity
- Hundreds of uses
- Sprinkle a generous amount of baking soda over the surface of your pan.
- Once you've fully covered the surface with your baking soda, you are going to grab the vinegar that you've put in a spray bottle and spray it over the baking soda.
- After soaking the baking soda with some vinegar, you are going to want to leave the solution on your pans and pots overnight. You want to give time for the solution to lift properly and really get that crusted and baked on grease to lift away from the surface.
- Grab your scrubbing pad and go ahead and scrub your pan on the areas where you've put your baking soda and vinegar solution. Scrub a small area in a circular motion, and repeat this motion until you've scrubbed all the dirty surfaces of your pan.
- When you're done scrubbing off all the grease and crusted dirt stuck on your pans, then you're ready to rinse it off! However, make sure that you have all the baked on grease removed by scrubbing. You don't want to rinse it off and discover that you've missed a spot, right?
- To make things a little easier, you can place your vinegar in a spray bottle so you are that you are using the amount you actually need.
- Covering the dirty surface completely ensures that you will lift these off properly later on, so careful not to miss a spot!
- Spraying vinegar over baking soda will create fizz as the two chemicals react to each other. But don't worry, this is a natural process and it is completely safe to do so.
We hope you enjoyed this simple and easy tutorial on how to remove baked on grease from your dirty pans!
Do you have other ways to remove baked on grease from pans? Share them in the comment section below!
- 46 Awesome Baking Hacks And Tips You Should Know
- Natural Homemade Dry Shampoo For Light And Dark Hair
- 13 Easy And Out Of This World Star Wars Recipes For May The 4th Be With You
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies! You can also WRITE FOR US and share your delectable recipes!