Homemade onion rings dipped in Sriracha and wrapped in bacon? Yes please! Check out the post below to give this insanely delicious recipe a try.
We all know that everything tastes better when it’s wrapped in bacon, and these homemade onion rings are no exception! If you’re looking for an appetizer that is spicy and delicious, you have to give this one a try ASAP. Made from fresh onions dipped in Sriracha and wrapped in bacon, these homemade onion rings are the perfect spicy snack. Add a big bowl of homemade bleu cheese dipping sauce, and you’ve got a seriously tasty appetizer on your hands. Say goodbye to frozen onion rings dipped in store-bought sauces – these homemade onion rings are a total game-changer. Check out the recipe below, and be sure to check out these other amazing bacon recipes.
- 1 lb. bacon, sliced
- 4-5 white or yellow onions
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- ½ cup Sriracha hot sauce
- ¼ cup bleu cheese
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- Cut onions into ½-inch thick rings, removing the center to form a thick ring. Dip each onion ring into Sriracha sauce.
- Wrap 1-2 slices of bacon around each onion ring and secure with a skewer.
- Line your baking sheet with parchment paper or foil. Bake your bacon onion rings for 30 minutes at 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
- While the onions cook, prepare your bleu cheese dipping sauce. In a large bowl, combine bleu cheese, ranch dressing, sour cream, mayonnaise, chopped parsley, and garlic. Stir thoroughly.
- After 30 minutes, remove the bacon onion rings from the oven. Let cool for a bit and serve with the bleu cheese dip.
- Beer Battered Bacon Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers
- The Easiest Bacon Cinnamon Rolls Ever
- Homemade Brussel Sprouts Bacon Recipe
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media: