Celebrate fatherhood with these succulent and downright mouthwatering Father’s Day recipes. Give your dad a meal he’ll never forget.
14 Father’s Day Recipes That Dad Will Absolutely Love
Father’s Day is coming up and what better way to show your Dad you appreciate everything they’ve done for you more than with a delicious home cooked meal? Whether you’re cooking indoors or preparing a backyard barbeque, we’ve got tough and manly recipes that range from steak and lobster to whiskey-infused brownies. Honor your dad with any one of these mouthwatering Father’s Day recipes this weekend.
1. Steak and Lobster with Spicy Roasted Garlic Chimichurri Butter
A restaurant-quality surf and turf that’s just crazy delicious. Find the recipe here.
2. Bourbon Basted Cheese Burgers
A monster burger with juicy beef patties, melted cheese, lettuce, tomato and dripping bourbon basting sauce. Full recipe.
3. Bacon Wrapped Chicken Strips
Bacon-wrapped chicken strips. Yes!!! Grab the recipe here.
4. Whiskey Bacon Brownies
A splash of whiskey gives these brownies a manly touch. Click here for the recipe.
5. Healthy Buffalo Chicken Wrap
A healthy and tasty buffalo chicken wrap perfect for the fit dads out there. Recipe.
6. Taco Pasta Bake
Tighten the bond with dad and the entire family with this incredibly light yet very cheesy and succulent taco pasta bake. Here’s the recipe.
7. Grilled Steak with Herb Butter
All dads are game for a good steak. Get the recipe here.
8. Garlic Beer Cheese Rolls
It’s Father’s Day, so you more than likely have some extra beer around to make these cheese rolls. Learn how to make it here.
9. Classic Italian Meatballs
Enjoy the timeless flavors of well seasoned and perfectly cooked meatballs. Great with pasta or even just on their own. Read the recipe here.
10. Jack Daniel’s Salted Caramel Fudge Brownie
Want to make Dad a dessert that you know he’ll love? Try whipping up a batch of these daring whiskey-infused fudge brownies. See how here.
11. Grilled Barbecue Bacon Meatloaf Sandwich
Your dad will drool over this hardcore sandwich. Full recipe.
12. Seafood Spaghetti
Seafood overload!! Grab the recipe here.
13. Black Magic Chocolate Cake
It isn’t Father’s Day without a delicious dark chocolate cake for him. Find the recipe here.
14. Brisket Grilled Cheese
A massive brisket grilled cheese that’s just the monster meal you need for Father’s Day. Here’s the recipe.
What do you think of these Father’s Day recipes? Which recipe are you planning to try? Share your experience with us in the comment section below.
- 20 Fathers Day Recipes To Spoil Dad With
- 18 Fathers Day Recipes for Dads with a Sweet Tooth
- 8 Skirt Steak Recipes That Will Melt In Your Mouth
- 12 Healthy Burger Recipes That Are Surprisingly Tasty
- 12 Coffee Desserts For Caffeine Enthusiasts
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media: