Today, we’re going to show you a few ways on how to make coconut flour brownies. Whether cakey, fudgy, chocolatey, the end result should always be delicious.
Brownies With Or Without Flour Should Always Be Tasty
- 1/3 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup of granulated erythritol
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts (optional)
Reminders: Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- PREMIUM RAW, ORGANIC COCONUT FLOUR: Healthworks Unrefined Raw Organic Coconut Flour is Certified Organic. Our Coconut Flour...
- HEALTHY ALTERNATIVE: A perfect substitute for recipes that call for wheat or grain flours. Healthworks Coconut Flour is great...
- MANY WONDERFUL AND DELICIOUS USES: Perfect for either savory or sweet recipes. Try with pancake, breads, cookies, muffins,...
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the coconut oil and cocoa powder. Whisk together until smooth and no lumps are present and set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, mix together the eggs, erythritol, almond milk, and salt.
- Take your chocolate mixture and whisk it into the egg and milk mixture until well combined. Add in the coconut flour after.
- Using an 8×8 baking pan, line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper.
- Give the baking pan a couple of taps on the table to knock out any air bubbles before placing it into your preheated oven for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, use a toothpick to check for consistency based on your preference.
- After removing the brownies from the oven, allow them to cool for at least 20-25 minutes to solidify and cool fully. After brownies have fully cooled, portion out and enjoy.
- Be careful not to leave any lumps when mixing as these will result in dry patches in your final product.
- If you don’t have parchment paper, you can lightly grease the pan using coconut oil or butter.
- If you have leftovers, you can store them in the fridge for up to a week.
Don’t forget to download, save, or share this handy recipe card for reference:
Another recipe hack to allow all brownie lovers to have theirs without the gluten. Coconut flour brownies are simple, delicious, and a great way to enjoy a classic baked dessert but in a gluten-free package.
What are some of your favorite gluten-free recipes to prepare? Tell us in the comment section below!
- Easy Gluten Free Coconut Flour Muffins
- How To Make Your Own Gluten-Free Sourdough Bread
- 150 Quick and Easy Chicken Recipes | Homemade Recipes
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies! You can also WRITE FOR US and share your delectable recipes!