Today, we’re going to show you a few ways on how to make coconut flour brownies. Whether cakey, fudgy, chocolatey, the end result should always be delicious.
RELATED: 8 Delicious Coconut Flour Waffles You Can Make For Quarantine
Brownies With Or Without Flour Should Always Be Tasty
Click here to jump to the recipe card.
- 1/3 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup of granulated erythritol
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts (optional)
Reminders: Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the coconut oil and cocoa powder. Whisk together until smooth and no lumps are present and set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, mix together the eggs, erythritol, almond milk, and salt.
- Take your chocolate mixture and whisk it into the egg and milk mixture until well combined. Add in the coconut flour after.
- Using an 8×8 baking pan, line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper.
- Give the baking pan a couple of taps on the table to knock out any air bubbles before placing it into your preheated oven for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, use a toothpick to check for consistency based on your preference.
- After removing the brownies from the oven, allow them to cool for at least 20-25 minutes to solidify and cool fully. After brownies have fully cooled, portion out and enjoy.
- Be careful not to leave any lumps when mixing as these will result in dry patches in your final product.
- If you don’t have parchment paper, you can lightly grease the pan using coconut oil or butter.
- If you have leftovers, you can store them in the fridge for up to a week.
Don’t forget to download, save, or share this handy recipe card for reference:
Another recipe hack to allow all brownie lovers to have theirs without the gluten. Coconut flour brownies are simple, delicious, and a great way to enjoy a classic baked dessert but in a gluten-free package.
What are some of your favorite gluten-free recipes to prepare? Tell us in the comment section below!
- Easy Gluten Free Coconut Flour Muffins
- How To Make Your Own Gluten-Free Sourdough Bread
- 150 Quick and Easy Chicken Recipes | Homemade Recipes
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies! You can also WRITE FOR US and share your delectable recipes!
Also, make sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter!
Leave a Reply