When your body is happy, so are you. Start your day off the right way with this simple banana, raisin and almond oats recipe.
Banana, Raisin & Almond Oats | Homemade Recipes
Starting your day with a healthy breakfast is right way to get into your groove. When your body is happy so is your mind, allowing you to get the tasks of the day done without a problem. Unsure about what cook up or just plain bored of the same breakfast? We've got a simple almond oats recipe that's packed with banana slices, raisins, greek yogurt and topped with cinnamon and honey. Check out the full recipe, from Reddit user porridgeleaf, below.
- serving of oats, cooked in milk
- flaked almonds
- greek yogurt
- Get a single serving of oats and cook it in milk (almond milk is best).
- Mix in some almond bits and raisins.
- Add the cooked oats to a bowl.
- Slice up a banana and add them to the top of the oats.
- Sprinkle in some more almonds.
- Slap a dollop of greek yogurt on top of the banana.
- Drizzle the banana slices with honey
- Finish by powdering with cinnamon.
- 15 Easy Homemade Peanut Butter Recipes
- 12 Healthy Breakfast Recipes To Start Your Morning Off Right
- Use Up All Those Tiny Dried Grapes With These 12 Raisin Recipes
- Bacon Pancakes with Bourbon Maple Syrup | Homemade Recipes
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media: